You are invited to our
• Do you have ideas and opinions about mental health & wellness in our community?
• Would you like the opportunity to share them in an relaxed and friendly setting?
• Do you want an opportunity learn more about other people’s views on these issues?
Then the Community Café is for you!
- Our cafe takes place in a relaxed and friendly setting where the participants choose the topic for discussion.
- A skilled moderator will support and guide a stimulating dialogue around the topic.
- Everyone’s input is valued.
- Perhaps you would like to just listen and learn – that’s good too.
We may not solve the problems of the world or even those of our community in our Community Café but everyone will have the opportunity to contribute their ideas and opinions, learn about different viewpoints, and get new information.
Whether you participate by listening or by exchanging your ideas and opinions, we would like to see you at the Community Café where we can listen, learn, and laugh together!
• Good company and good discussion
• Free refreshments
• Become more comfortable in discussing ideas and issues that are important to you
• Enrich your world by learning about the ideas and viewpoints of others
Where: Hyde Creek Recreation Centre
1379 Laurier Avenue, Port Coquitlam
(just off Coast Meridian in North PoCo)
When: Saturday, February 23, 2008
& Saturday, March 22, 2008
Time: Starts at 1pm – Ends at 3:30 pm
(there will be a refreshment break)
Hosted by Tri-Cities Mental Health and Addictions Advisory Group
For more information, contact Teresa Spurr at te**********@sh**.ca